Job Title: Solution Architect
Contract Length: 1 year (potential for extension based on funding & performance)
Location: WFH (once on site- Toronto)
Our large financial client is seeking a Solution Architect to support the Canadian Financial Consumer Protection Framework (CFCPF) – Contact Center. This involves updates to be made based on the Regulation changes. The project is still in the initial planning phases
Typical Day in the Role
– Define and document the structure, connections and relationships of business processes, organizational work groups, data models, applications, user interfaces, applications interfaces, infrastructure and network topology.
– Provide standards, guidelines and statements of direction for IT system architectures, establishing a framework that constrains the design of systems for the purpose of integration of systems and accessibility of data supporting various business processes and functions.
– Define, design and develop the enterprise systems information architecture to enable cross functional operational reporting and performance optimization.
– Identify strategic opportunities and drive cross-business and cross-functional change.
Must Have Skills/Requirements:
1) Solution Architect (architecture design, review & governance process)– 3+ years of professional experience
2) 3+ years of hands on experience with Development technologies (Java is preferred)
3) 3+ years of hands on experience with API Integration
4) 3+ years of Agile environment
Nice to Have Skills:
– PEGA experience
– Architecture framework (business capability model, reference architecture)
– FI/Banking experience
– Cloud experience (Public Cloud preferred) – design solutions deployed on Cloud Platform & well versed in the security and integration between Cloud and on Prem Systems
– Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent