Location: WFH, Toronto
Contract Duration: 6 months
• Execute test plans, scenarios, scripts or procedures
• Test system modifications to prepare for implementation
• Develop testing programs that addresses areas such as database impacts, software scenarios, or usability
• Document software defects, using a bug tracking system, and report defects to software developers
• Identify, analyze and document problems with program function, output, online screen or content
• Monitor bug resolution efforts and track successes
• Create or maintain databases of known test defects
• Plan test schedules or strategies in accordance with project scope or delivery dates
• Experience testing software
• Experience writing test documentation such as Test Plans, scripts and test results reports
Ability to analyze/interpret test results and provide recommendations to improve testing
• Go above and beyond the traditional approaches to automate, and build custom automation scripts to test repetitive tasks, create test
data or regression test high value test cases.
• Design test approach, Develop Test Strategies and Plans. Align test cases to requirements and user stories.
• Willing to help manual testing team and work with them to identify automatable test cases and reduce regression test workload.
• Proven experience in the creation of end to end test scenarios
• Experience with Agile methodologies
Must have Skills for QA Manual Lead:
1. 5+ years of relevant QA technical experience.
2. At least 3 years of experience in testing Salesforce platform
3. Good understanding of SF architecture and SOQL (Salesforce Object Query Language)
4. At least 1 year of hands on work experience with database systems and SQL queries
5. Strong diagnostic, analysis, troubleshooting, problem-solving skills
6. Plan test schedules or strategies in accordance with project scope or delivery dates
7. Extensive test process knowledge with regards to test cycles, releases and test types (system, integration, end-to-end, User Acceptance Testing), and the Software Test Life Cycle
Qualifications: Associate's degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required