IT Security Analyst
Typical Day in Role:
• Manage security policies on WAF and DDoS solution
• Identify security issues and risks, and develop mitigation plans
• Support business lines in troubleshooting issues
• Develop and interpret security policies and procedures
• Participate in security compliance efforts
• Evaluate and recommend new and emerging security products and technologies
• Working with users to define what kind of web security policies they need
• Working with change management to put through changes
• Working on implementing web security policies
Candidate Requirements/Must-Have skills:
1. 8+ years of technical experience working as an IT Analyst
2. 2+ years of working experience/background in IT Security
3. 2+ years of hands-on experience with DNS
4. 2+ years of hands-on experience with Network technologies (Firewalls and Load Balancers)
• Experience with working on WAF technologies
• Experience with working on CDN network
• Excellent written, presentation, and verbal communication skills to be able to work well with technical peers and business stakeholders at different levels within the organization.
• Strong decision making, forward thinking and creative problem-solving skills to anticipate and respond quickly to technological/market influences.
• Ability to work as part of a team, as well as work independently or with minimal direction.
• Post-secondary degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related IT field preferred