Typical Day in Role:
•The role involves modernizing both development practices and tools for the existing and new platform products.
•You will be working with different teams working on various technology stacks within the wealth management department to improve their current DevOps implementation.
•You will also be working closely with enterprise DevOps technology service providers on solutions and Wealth Management team to drive a road map for DevOps technology and agile culture within department. Provide support and technical governance focused on one or more projects at a single client.
•To be able to learn the best practices on various technologies around DevOps life cycles and implement those.
Candidate Requirements/Must Have Skills:
1. 8+ years of technical experience as a developer with hands-on tech experience with MS Azure Cloud and Google Cloud Platform, including Container Orchestration, Virtual Private Cloud, IaaS, Storage, Cloud security concepts, and Relational Database Services
2. At least 3+ years of hands-on experience in using CI/CD tools including Git, Azure DevOps, Jenkins, and GitHub Enterprise for pipeline maintenance and hands-on technical experience with Bash and/or Powershell for developing automation and deployment utilities
3. 3+ years of hands-on technical experience implementing Infrastructure as Code (IaC) delivery pipelines with HashiCorp’s Terraform
4. At least 2+ years of hands-on technical experience implementing Terratest testing framework with the GO programming language (Golang)
5. 3+ years of hands-on technical experience using Configuration Management & Automation tools like Puppet, Ansible, and Chef, along with
6. 2+ years of experience with Pega (7.x+) Environment setup on any public cloud platform
1. Hands-on tech experience providing L3 operational support on Azure Cloud and Google Cloud Platform services
2. Experience in working in agile software development methodologies, including Scrum/Kanban
Soft Skills Required:
– Demonstrate a proficiency in root cause analysis and problem solving in production support scenarios.
– Completion of a post-secondary education in Computer Science, Engineering or in a related technology-based stream.