Graphic Designer III
- Responsible for designing or creating graphics to meet specific commercial or promotional needs, such as packaging, displays, print products, electronic products or logos.
- Creates layout specifications and animation for electronic products.
- May use a variety of mediums to achieve artistic or decorative effects.
- Must have knowledge of the latest computer packages and an understanding of material costs and time limits, all of which can impact on the design.
- Responsible for archiving and retrieving artwork and electronic files as well as burning CDs and DVDs as needed.
- Manage projects to budget and schedule.
- Work well in a team with printers, copywriters, photographers, other designers, account executives, website designers and marketing specialists.