Training Consultant – Clarity PPM
Typical Day in Role:
– Develop and deliver training material and user guides to support the rollout of current and future PPM functionality throughout the bank. This involves documenting processes and technical solutions for job aids and delivering training.
– Provide business support to all units, including new and existing products and structuring, ad hoc queries and MIS, user training, and assisting with the design and implementation of system enhancements. The incumbent is responsible for ensuring that management is kept informed and that problems and issues are escalated appropriately.
– Manage a backlog of enhancement requests received from our users and stakeholder. Document the requirements and manage the prioritization of these requests.
– Analyze PPM reporting requirements to develop reporting solution based on requirements presented from the internal team or from external stakeholders. Clearly define user requirements and processes. Direct individual users on how to use and build reports in PPM.
– Independently resolve complex, multi-faceted problems to meet the business needs of the assigned Lines of Business, by applying their business process and technological knowledge to the design of methodologies, models, and/or system solutions.
Candidate Requirements/Must-Have skills:
1- 5-7 years of experience as a Developer
2- 3 years experience working with Clarity PPM
3- 1 year minimum in a Technical Lead position
4- Experience providing training through multiple platforms and to audiences of various size and level
Nice to Have:
1- Prior FI Experience
• Creative and self-starting, results oriented and highly motivated with very good analytical skills in order to apply this knowledge to independently resolve complex business problems.
•Good time management and organization skills in order to co-ordinate multiple training sessions and complete training material in a timely fashion
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Bachelor degree, Post-secondary or relevant work experience
Best VS Average: The ideal candidate would be familiar with PPM and Knowledgeable of the bank’s project planning process.