Telecom and Cloud Network Engineer
Typical Day in Role:
• Design and validate the network solution between CCaaS cloud platform and Contact Center and Remote Agents. Ensure the traffic optimization and service quality.
• Design and validate the call routing solution for Telco SIP trunk, on premises PBX systems and CCaaS cloud platform.
• Build the lab environment for the Proof of concept.
• Participated in the migration plan, methodology, process development for CCaaS transformation.
• Troubleshoot the issue on the production environment and provide the root cause analysis and resolution.
• Provide the discover and update the inventory on the production system and prepare the documentations.
• Create the security design document (SDD), High level design document(HDD), present the solution to Architecture Review board and obtain the approval.
• Collaborate across various functional teams on assigned tasks and meet the tight timeline.
Candidate Requirements/Must-Have skills:
1. 10+ years of hands-on experience from design to deployment on SIP protocol, HMR, WebRTC, Call routing, Dial plan, Telco SIP trunk (including BYOC solution), Oracle SBC, ECB products.
2. 5+ years of extended experience on the Cloud connectivity models for CCaaS solutions and MPLS, SDWAN, QoS and knowledge of Cloud environment (Azure, AWS, etc.)
3. 5+ years of experience on On-Prem Avaya Contact Center to CCaaS migration project in large enterprise contact center environment (1000+ agents, 100+ callflows) in different region.
4. Working experience on Network Design for CCaaS technologies such as Genesys, NICE, Five9, etc.
5. Understanding integration with different on prem systems (i.e. Verint Recording, WFM, Biometrcs, Cisco CUCM, UCCX).
• Ability to use script to automate the manual process in ser
vice provisioning, root cause analysis, monitoring alerts, reporting.
• Experience in business case development process and design cost benefit analysis.
• Excellent written, presentation, and verbal communication skills to be able to work well with technical peers and business stakeholders at different levels within the organization.
• Strong decision making, forward thinking and creative problem-solving skills to anticipate and respond quickly to technological/market influences.
• Ability to work as part of a team, as well as work independently with minimal direction.
• Post-secondary degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related IT field required.
• Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) certification.