Title: Technical Writer
Location Address: Scarborough
Contract Duration: 10 months (possibility for extension based on funding & performance)
Schedule Hours: 9 AM – 5 PM (flexible & able to WFH except Mondays & Fridays after training)
• Complete documentation related to various deliverables, including but not restricted to various Summary Reports for the IS&C SOC and Executive Incident Summaries.
• Record meeting minutes for Incident Response calls, as needed.
• Distribute daily, weekly, or monthly system-generated reports to all relevant IS&C teams, including global regions.
• Complete event analysis on team key performance indicators and metrics for the SOC team.
• Assist with updating process documents defined and created by management. These processes are relevant to all activities in which the team is involved.
• Accomplish relevant training as determined by Management.
• Improve technical understanding of company security technologies.
• Communicate effectively orally and in writing.
• Maintain experience as a Security Analyst with direct contact with company security technologies
Candidate Requirements/Must Have Skills:
1) Technical Writer – 2+ years of hands on experience
2) Experience with designing an online knowledge base (like a wiki) – 1+ years of experience
3) Taking down instructions and creating procedural documents/user guides – 1+ years of experience
– Strong self-starter
– Excellent organizational skills
– Strong communication skills (written & verbal)
– Hit the ground running
Nice to Have
– Experience Confluence or Jira
– Experience with Cyber (Networking, IT, Security)
– Project related experience
Degrees or certifications:
– Degree or diploma