Typical Day in Role
– Develop Test Strategy in accordance with project scope
– Create / Execute test plans, scenarios, scripts or procedures. Test system modifications for areas such as database impacts, software scenarios, and Report verification
– Oversee a team of technical QAs in the project.
– Document software defects, using a bug tracking system, and report defects to software developers
-Identify, analyze and document problems with program function, output, online screen and database validations
-Monitor bug resolution efforts and track successes
-Develop, maintain and communicate (stakeholder presentation) delivery status, KPI and metric scorecards, quality checks and knowledge management solutions.
– 3+ years of Wealth Management domain experience
– 3+ years of QA Lead technical experience.
– 5+ years of experience in ETL/Data/Big data projects
– 5+ years of experience in RDBMS, SQL, Oracle databases etc.
– Experience in Report testing.
– Experience in SQL / ETL automation development framework/scripts
Nice to have
– Some knowledge of Salesforce
Strong diagnostic, analysis, troubleshooting, problem-solving skills
Ability to analyze/interpret test results and provide recommendations to improve testing
• Strong communication skills – must be able to explain things clearly to project team members
Associate’s degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required