The purpose of this work is to lead the advancement of the the client’s API Framework, which uses functionality corresponding to abstract processing steps for the delivery of digital services.
Examples of priority tasks include, but are not limited to:
– Building new website services as requested;
– Using APIs to save submitted data;
– Using frameworks to build solutions as required;
– Developing new black boxes to expand the functionality of the API framework;
– Participating in the implementation and integration with Mulesoft Enterprise Integration
– Participating in the development of a portal using multiple levels of authentication to deliver
permissible digital services.
The Technical Lead is a highly technical, experienced resource who will work closely with the other
members of the project team and plays a key role in architectural discussions, defining solutions,
and solving complex technical issues. They will provide guidance to the development team in
implementing the approved approach and writing well designed, testable, efficient code by using
best software development practices.
The Technical Lead must demonstrate three or more years experience in:
– Managing line and personnel development of a team of highly skilled developers;
– Delivering multiple complex simultaneous system development projects from design through
– Evaluating risks and predicting potential problems;
– Understanding and contributing to the technical solution from design through to code level;
– Working closely with other team members to produce accurate delivery estimates and manage
the transition from analysis through to design and delivery; and
– Architecting solutions using APIs.
The Technical Lead must have a minimum three years experience with:
– Relational databases such as MySQL;
– Version control using Git; and
– Automation servers such as Jenkins.
Experience in the following will be considered an asset:
– Drupal Content Management System module development;
– Development of black boxes;
– Kubernetes container management;
– Load testing, load balancing, performance test, automated testing;
– OS such as Ubuntu; and