Technical Analyst x 2
Typical Day in Role:
• Providing consultancy on Intune administration and implementation.
• Key role in software deployment, package creation and automation including implementation of patching required to meet with bank’s security requirements. You thrive on being hands-on during mid to complex project deployments into production. This will include the support of assigned systems by acting as an internal consultant on assigned infrastructure and providing suggestions for viable solutions to systems problems of high complexity.
• Responsible for the creation of test plan, test strategy, manual testing and automation regarding package creations/deployments. Collaborate with various teams to come up with optimal patching solution and work with global team to implement global framework to standardize tools, process and technology related to software deployment and package creation through Intune.
• You are highly interested in software deployment and package creation technologies like SCCM and Intune.
• Work with global team to implement global framework to standardize/automate tools, process and technology related to software deployment and reporting through Intune.
• Work with primary team of people globally and need to interact with many different teams.
• Multiple global locations including Canada, Caribbean, US, UK, Latin America, etc.
• Team support technology on large number of servers/workstations on 24/7 rotation.
• Work in parallel to enhanced infrastructure for security, performance, stability, cost, etc.
• Support complex Intune environments with cross domains architecture.
Candidate Requirements/Must-Have skills:
1. 8+ years of working experience as a Technical Analyst.
2. 5+ years of technical working experience with MS Intune infrastructure, maintenance/troubleshooting of Intune and SCCM, Application Packaging, Reporting/SQL queries; Software Distribution, through Intune and SCCM.
3. You have strong Windows server and Desktop OS knowledge (troubleshooting base OS).
4. 1+ year experience with Active Directory and Group Policy.
5. You must have strong Intune skills in the following:
o Compliant policies
o Conditional Access
o Software Deploy
o Software administration
o On premise migration to INTUNE
• The ability to communicate English and Spanish at a professional working level would be an asset.
• Excellent written, presentation, and verbal communication skills to be able to work well with technical peers and business stakeholders at different levels within the organization.
• Strong decision making, forward thinking and creative problem-solving skills to anticipate and respond quickly to technological/market influences.
• Ability to work as part of a team, as well as work independently or with minimal direction.
Best vs. Average Candidate:
• You have strong demonstrated interpersonal, communication (verbal/written/presentation) & time management skills.
• You will readily accept responsibility and demonstrate ability to work independently and in a team environment in order to help others to understand & update systems configuration documents and technical specifications; develop and implement test plans and test scripts; as well as document server changes.
• Bilingual in Spanish.
• Post-secondary degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related IT field required.