Senior Salesforce Technical Architect x 2
Typical Day in Role:
• Experience supporting the delivery of features and functionalities in Salesforce
• Work with cross-team product owners, developers, and test engineers to support partner requirements and help them to make technology decisions
• Pro-actively manage diverse projects that differ in size and scope from their inception to delivery overseeing execution
• Experience managing the ongoing communication of project status, as well as escalations, when required, to working team and senior management
• Experience guiding and assisting team members to deliver optimal solutions on-time and within budget
• Provide input to the continuous improvement of processes and the adopting latest technologies and methodologies
• Experience with supporting applications (including complex application systems), evaluating problems, identifying actions to be taken and recommend/implement solutions
• Perform required duties in support of the Bank’s Lean and Agile Framework.
• Ensure delivery of negotiated product/function while following standards and methodologies. This includes preparing design specifications, developing programs, test strategies, peer reviews, change control, release preparation including the required documentation for operational readiness and steady state support.
• Conduct testing of new software releases to ensure successful implementation with no impact to the existing environments.
• Interact with business clients to help resolve and explain system questions and issues.
• Work closely with all team members in agile lab and agile environment
Candidate Requirements/Must-Have Skills:
1. 10+ years of Software Engineer experience with Salesforce CRM, with a minimum of 1 recent project with a Financial Services Cloud environment
2. 10+ years of working knowledge of Salesforce tools to execute and manage workflow processes at various stages of the SDLC cycle (e.g. Salesforce DX)
3. Salesforce Certifications are required. Specifically: Platform Developer I, Platform Developer II, Integration Architect, Salesforce App Builder
4. Previous Banking/Financial Services experience is critical – large insurance is accepted, however telcos/marketing cloud is not what the team is looking for
• Experience with nCino Credit Origination (managed package for Salesforce) – Credit package on top of salesforce
• Excellent written, presentation, and verbal communication skills to be able to work well with technical peers and business stakeholders at different levels within the organization
• Excellent interpersonal skills to be able to collaborate and work closely with external vendors
• Ability to analyze complex situations and problems and do the necessary research using multiple sources of information to arrive at innovative solutions
• Ability to work as part of a team, as well as work independently or with minimal direction
• Good time management and organizational skills to effectively manage high-scale project
• Bachelors degree in Engineering or related field is required
• Relevant Salesforce accreditations (Platform Developer I, Platform Developer II, Integration Architect, Salesforce App Builder)
• Financial Services Cloud certification