Job Title: Senior Salesforce Developer
Location Address: WFH (40 King, 55th Floor)
Contract Duration: 6 months
Our large financial client is looking for a strong Salesforce Developer to join the ongoing Capital Markets Salesforce Integration.
• Project: The Capital Markets Salesforce Integration is looking to integrate multiple layers in the bank for ongoing compliance and regulatory reporting initiatives.
Candidate Value Proposition
• The successful candidates will have the opportunity to join a collaborative team environment that will be impacting multiple organizational lines within the Bank. Using various techniques and methodologies, the successful candidate will be exposed to new technology in an enterprise environment
Typical Day in Role / Responsibilities:
• The team is looking for an experienced Salesforce developer that is well versed in all facets of the Financial Services cloud, acting as a major contributor for solutions, workflows, data models and leveraging best practices to design, test, implement and support the solution.
• Assure quality, security and compliance requirements are met.
Be flexible and thrive in an evolving environment.
• Adapt to change quickly and adjust work accordingly in a positive manner.
• Must be comfortable working in an org with complex sharing rules and working with vendors to support managed packages.
• Works with key stakeholders within all business functions to align technology solutions with business strategies.
• Supports one or more highly complex business processes.
• Serves as a liaison between the business community and the IT organization in order to provide technical solutions to meet user needs.
Candidate Requirements/Must Have Skills:
1) 10 + years’ development experience, in any CRM, ERP or cloud system
2) 5 + years’ Salesforce Development experience – APEX, VisualForce, SOQL, Lightning, SOAP/REST API experience, SFDX
3) 3 + years’ experience working with SOA
– Financial services experience is a plus around AML, Compliance and KYC
– Capital Markets experience is a plus
– Salesforce Certifications – Salesforce Developer / Consultant / Architect
Degrees or certifications:
• Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required
•Salesforce Certifications – Salesforce Developer / Consultant / Architect