Location: WFH – Toronto
Contract Duration: 1 Year
Story Behind the Need
• Project Summary : To design, build and support web applications that enable governance and executives’ decision-making.
– Design, develop, implement and maintain user-facing applications, reusable code and libraries for future use, optimized for performance and scalability
– Evaluate requirements to provide accurate assessments and effort estimations for web development tasks, based on business requirements
– Build, maintain and support existing web applications in accordance with Architectural Review Board’s and IT Security requirements
– Create website wireframes and mock-ups for web applications, following requirements and bank’s organizational design patterns
– Testing using proper use cases to guarantee correct functionality, consistency and to support minimal organizational risks.
– Compliance with organizational policies, procedures in accordance with the Bank’s Enterprise Delivery Framework (EDF).
– Write detailed technical documentation such as application design, operational procedures and user guides.
– Develop pilots, proof of concepts and prototypes as required
– Provide reliable and timely support for systems, as required
– Problem resolutions of systems in accordance with agreed SLAs
– Guarantee code updates in the Bank’s code repository
– Experience with designing and developing large-scale complex web applications with different time zones and language localities.
Qualifications Of Must Have Skills :
3. At least 5 years of experience with Python, Django, OpenPyXL, API, JSON, and MS T-SQL. Experience with SSMS, stored procedures, functions, views, and MS SQL Server.
4. Experience with Test-Driven Development (TDD) and automating tests using Selenium, PyTest, JEST, Jasmine, and other testing tools. Familiarity with code versioning tools such as GIT and BitBucket.
5. Experience working in both traditional and agile project management settings. Solid understanding of PMI frameworks and its processes.
Nice to Have Skills:
1. Spanish Speaking would be an asset
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent