Typical Day in Role:
• Focused individual on driving remediation of End Of Life (EOL)/Vulnerability within all Bank assets and assist with active engagements around Active Directory Clean up.
• Security Risk Index – Chasing Global Technology (GTEP) for plans regarding EOL and Vulnerability remediation for network devices and GTEP applications.
• Penetration Testing result remediation (driving of global remediation).
• Assist with migration of Identity Access Management (IAM) in alignment with the Bank direction.
• Develop reports and consulting advice to address deficiencies within the line of business (such as SRI remediation, deep dives into specific security issues)
• Assist in operational oversight of third party suppliers and subsidiaries for IS&C (ensure business line suppliers and subsidiaries meet IS&C requirements)
• Highlight and Escalate Cyber Security gaps within the business line that could cause significant operational harm.
• Co-ordinate meetings to ensure currency roadmaps and changes to GTEP products and services do not have a negative impact to the bank.
Candidate Requirements/Must-Have skills:
1. 8-10+ years of experience as an IT Security Analyst, with a focus on Vulnerability Management preferred
2. Deep understanding of Network Security principles and protocols
3. Previous Project Management experience
4. Previous Active Directory experience
• Vulnerability remediation for network devices is a strong asset
• Previous Banking/Financial Industry experience
• Security Designation such as CISSP or similar
• Penetration testing experience
• Excellent written, presentation, and verbal communication skills to be able to work well with technical peers and business stakeholders at different levels within the organization.
• Strong decision making, forward thinking and creative problem-solving skills to anticipate and respond quickly to technological/market influences.
• Ability to work as part of a team, as well as work independently with minimal direction.
• Post-secondary degree or Diploma in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related IT field required.