Location Address: WFH (Toronto once BCP is lifted)
Contract Duration: 1 year + good chance of extension
• Project: Team is seeking 1 Salesforce BSA to join a net new project focused on a Global Wealth integration using Talend and Salesforce. This net new project will engage various lines of business in the bank and will comprise of a two-part integration to the Commercial Organizational Unit then to the Wealth Unit
Candidate Value Proposition
• The successful candidates will have the opportunity to join a collaborative team environment that will be impacting multiple organizational lines within the Bank. Using various techniques and methodologies with Talend, the successful candidate will be exposed to new technology in an enterprise environment
Typical Day in Role:
• The incumbent is responsible for research and analysis leading to the definition of requirements and processes to assist in the resolution.
• Assist the Senior Manager/Project Manager in resolving highly complex, multi-faceted problems to meet the needs of the supported Line of Business, by applying their financial and technological knowledge to the design of methodologies, models, and/or systems solutions.
• This may involve rapid prototyping, with requirements and solutions developed on an iterative basis that provides interim deliverables until a final production solution is created
• This includes conducting research and analysis, accurately and clearly defining user requirements and processes, and liaising with the users.
• The incumbent is also responsible for participating in the testing of new systems or enhancements, the training of users, and providing ongoing support to all supported units worldwide. This is made more challenging due to differences in time zones and the variation in the business lines.
• Participate in the systems implementation process by developing test cases, performing testing, defining user procedures and workflows, developing conversion and implementation strategies, verifying conversion, providing user documentation, providing user training, and providing post-implementation support.
Must have skills:
1. 3 + years of experience supporting Sales Force as a CRM.
2. Recent Financial experience to ensure very good knowledge of financial instruments, including market conventions and valuation methods, and risk management methodologies and models including best practices, current and anticipated regulatory requirements.
3. Minimum 2 years or recent project experience with very good Back Office processes, and the end-to-end workflows among the Front, Middle, and Back Offices, within at least one financial market area and a good knowledge of at least one other financial market area.
4. Hands on experience with SQL Scripting – reading, writing and run SQL queries (minimum 3 years')
• The incumbent must be a creative, self-starting, results-oriented, and highly motivated individual with very good analytical skills in order to apply this knowledge to assist in the resolution of complex business problems.
• Must have some working knowledge with methods of release Management, change management and code promotion.
• This position requires excellent communication (written/oral) skills, time management and project management experience.
• The incumbent is responsible for ensuring that management is kept informed and that problems and issues are escalated appropriately.
• The incumbent must remain current and aware of all trends in technology.
• Continually acquire and enhance knowledge of the Division's business strategies and policies, risk management practices and methodologies, product offerings, financial markets, financial instruments, regulatory requirements, Back Office processes, and rapidly changing technology to be able to provide effective business solutions and services to the end user business lines.
Nice to have skills:
• Experience with ETL tools such as Talend and Data stage
• Salesforce Admin certification is a plus