Job Title: QA Test Analyst
Location Address: WFH (Toronto when BCP lifted)
Contract Duration: 8 months + chance of extension
The Quality Assurance department looks after all QA testing for the banks multiple applications.
• Project: This tester will join the iFAST Lab
• FATCA, Fundserv, year-end tax reporting for Mutual fund products (tax slips and contribution receipt).
Candidate Value Proposition
• The successful candidates will have the opportunity to support multiple applications utilizing new technology. They will have an opportunity to diverse their skill set as the project continues to develop.
The main function of a QA Test Analyst is to develop, implement, and document all testing activities, including test planning, test documentation, test execution, defect tracking and reporting, including follow-up and issue resolution.
Typical Day in Role
– Develop Test scenarios and queries for frontend, DB level and E2E testing scripts
– Develop Test Strategies
– Execute test plans, scenarios, scripts or procedures
– Develop testing programs that addresses areas such as database impacts, software scenarios, or usability
– Ability to produce dashboards and reports for sprints or code releases. Reporting frameworks like Allure, Extent reports
– Document software defects, and report to software developers. Monitor bug resolution efforts and track successes
– Plan test schedules or strategies in accordance with project scope or delivery dates
Must have skills:
1. Experience with iFAST application, registered product rules and regulations and year-end tax reporting. (Minimum 1 project) – prior iFAST experience
2. 3+ years of experience with HPLM or UFT.
Some automation for regression testing. Some maintenance to be done. When maintenance needs to be done, they need to be able to be familiar with HPLM and UFT for running automation.
Maintain and run automation. UFT experience preferred
3. 3+ years of experience as a QA Test Analyst and experience in Agile delivery projects. Experience in writing and executing test plans, test cases and test execution report. Experience in using test case management tools to record test results and to report and track defects.
4. Good oral and written communication skills and proven ability to: analyze/interpret test results and provide recommendations to improve testing to project and management team.