Quality Assurance Analyst, Charlottetown
The purpose of this work is to assist the client in creating an automated testing foundational inventory for existing key applications as well as other related activities that advance the use of automated testing in continuous integration pipelines.
The Quality Assurance Analyst must demonstrate experience in:
– Reviewing requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback;
– Script writing;
– Investigating the causes of non-conforming software; and
– Writing well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices.
The Quality Assurance Analyst must have experience with:
– Writing Java code.
The Quality Assurance Analyst must have some experience or a strong knowledge of:
– Browser developer tools; and
– Testing web based applications.
Experience in the following will be considered an asset:
– Test automation development tools for the web UI (eg. Selenium);
– Business readable domain specific languages (eg. Gherkin); and
– Behavior driven testing software (eg. Cucumber) and SQL are required.