Contract: 1 year
Location: 5025 Creekbank Road (Hybrid)
Reporting to the Sr. Solution Architect for a product qualification system, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
• Coordination with IT and Business stakeholders in defining and communicating system requirements
• Participate in test planning, E2E test coordination and test execution including business rules, technical specifications and ad-hoc light statistical analysis in Excel
• Participate in test automation initiatives, either by providing requirements, maintaining test suites, or identifying automation opportunities
• Deployment coordination by aligning tasks and interdependencies across several teams
• Update user support documentation and/or technical documentation (e.g. user guides, firewall rules, API swagger)
• Act as support prime for monthly data feeds: execute scripts, trigger automated regression testing & investigate issues if any
Essential skills / competencies:
- You like to work on application enhancements, testing, configuring and troubleshooting application servers.
- You have experience with 1 or more database technologies.
- You have experience with scripting languages
- You are familiar with test automation, and tools like ReadyAPI, Postman or others.
- You have experience in creating and maintaining technical documentation including MOPs, run books, support processes and procedures, etc.
- You have an interest in working with ETL data flows.
- Strong analytical / problem-solving skills with attention to detail.
- You have good oral, written, and group communication skills.
- You are a strong team player; demonstrates initiative; has a strong desire to succeed.
Beneficial skills / competencies:
- Experience in SQL is a bonus.
- Experience in Java is a bonus.
- Experience in Openshift and GCP is a bonus
- Experience in API development and testing.
- Experience in Microservice/Web Service development (or interested by it)