Typical Day in Role:
• Analyze highly complex business requirements and generate technical solutions
• Leverage industry best practices to design or redesign complex software components and applications
• Implement production-ready code and assist with integration with larger IT workflows
• Assure quality security and compliance requirements are met for supported area
• Be flexible and thrive in an evolving environment
• Adapt to change quickly and adjust work accordingly in a positive manner
1. 5+ years of Developer experience required
2. 2+ years of Development experience in Python using NumPy, pandas, PySpark and virtual environments
3. 2+ years of development experience in R with ability to update existing processes and/or translate R code to Python
4. Hands on experience in designing, developing, and successfully deploying large-scale projects from end-to-end
5. Hands on experience in following the iterative and agile SDLC
6. Hands on experience with Linux and Git
Nice to have:
• Previous financial industry experience
• Excellent Communication Skills
• Strong Problem-Solving Skills
• A high degree of flexibility, strong organizational and time management skills are required.
• Adapt to change quickly and adjust work accordingly in a positive manner.
• Strong problem-solving, collaboration, and communication skills.
Education and Certifications : Bachelor’s degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required