Project Manager x 2
Typical Day in Role:
1. Support the strategy, governance, and implementation of the multi-year cloud transformation program across all geographies and business units.
2. Provide effective and pragmatic program management, delivery and storytelling expertise to simplify program messaging and narratives.
3. Responsible for establishing and managing projects’ integrated plan in collaboration with project delivery team. Identify key stakeholders and involve subject matter experts as required.
4.Identify key stakeholders and involve subject matter experts as required.
5. Create and manage Risks, Actions, Issues, Decisions (RAID) log and help drive decision-making and accountability by supporting cross-functional executive and senior management forums to align on opportunities, challenges and required actions.
6. Handle, maintain and control relevant project information. Project information may include: project documentation; project charter; estimates; budget projections; dependencies; project plan; activity schedule; risk identification & management plan; communication & change management plan; Issues log; status reports; correspondence; meeting minutes; and project closeout report
7. Connect with project management professionals, technical users and end users on administrative matters related to the project
8. Build and update plans and schedules
Candidate Requirements/Must Have Skills:
1) 5+ years of experience as a Project Manager
2) 4+ years of experience with Google Cloud or related technologies
3) 2+ years of experience working with JIRA
4) Experience working in an agile environment/methodologies
5) Experience managing cross-functional teams and collaborating with stakeholders at all levels of the organization
1)PM at a Canadian bank
2)Functional Knowledge of Data Analytics
3)PMP or equivalent certification
4) Experience using Power Apps and Power BI
Soft Skills Required:
-attention to detail
-ability to multitask
-ability to prioritize
-Excellent interpersonal, presentation oral and written communication skills
Post-Secondary Degree/Diploma in IT related field