• Provide expertise on project management practices and advise the team on the integration of waterfall and agile methodology into their projects.
• As the initiatives are new, the PM will also act as a facilitator on discovery sessions to close scope while supporting the creation of a roadmap.
• Manage project schedule, budget, RAID, and related status updates
• Lead monitoring project transformational design and maintains traction throughout
• Plans delivery of assigned projects including work plans, budgets, and resource plans.
• Manage project schedules including resources, timelines, budget, and related communications.
• Support Program Governance and maintenance of materials (Charter, Committees, processes, following the EDF guidelines, Sharepoint maintenance)
• Lead execution of Operational Readiness, New Initiative Risk Assessment (NIRA), Architecture Governance and Third-Party Risk Management across the portfolio
• Support reporting and governance routines such as weekly status meetings, change request process, and financial support (business case reporting/development, DPMO support in partnership with finance)
Reporting – as needed – (steering co, croc and roc (before consultant time), VP+, road show, Program level in PPM tool and others as required
• Coordinate projects, making detailed plans to accomplish goals and directing the integration of technical activities.
• Present and explain proposals, reports and findings to clients.
• Recruit employees, assign, direct, and evaluate their work, and oversee the development and maintenance of staff competence.
• Analyze technology, resource needs and market demand, to plan and assess the feasibility of projects.
• Confer with management, production and marketing staff to discuss project specifications and procedures.
• Review and recommend or approve contracts and cost estimates.
• Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, attention to detail and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
• Knowledge of production processes, quality control, costs and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods.
• Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, and production methods.
• Knowledge of computer software, such as MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Project, Visio etc.
• Bachelor’s degree in business administration or a related field.
• PMI or PMP certification preferred.
• 5-7 years experience required. ?
Candidate Requirements/Must Have Skills:
1) 6+ years of Project Management experience, with business projects
2) Demonstrated expertise with CAPPM tool at the program level
1) Experience with the following a strong asset (please list which):
• Reporting / Data Analytics
• Ethics & Conduct
• PII management
Soft Skills Required:
• Ability to lead discovery sessions/meetings demonstrating ease and fluidity in doing so
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, attention to detail and interpersonal skills.
• Strong ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
• Strong leadership and mentoring skills necessary to provide support and constructive performance feedback.