Location Address: Toronot, WFH
Contract Duration: 5/3/21 – 11/30/21 – Possibility of extension
Story Behind the Need
Business group: The Wealth Digital Transformation is a collection of dynamic individuals who work together with Technology and other stakeholder to help the Canadian Wealth Management achieve its strategic goals. Working in an Agile environment they develop solutions for Advisors, Clients and everyone in between to enhance the digital experience while interacting with Wealth. They have an ambitious plan to deliver on some large strategic initiatives over the next few years to set Canadian Wealth for success.
Project: Currently working on a Tax Package within Wealth Management to streamline tax packages for clients at the end of the year. PO will be required to manage the backlog, agile/scrum, development cycles, show to leadership that process is on track.
Candidate Value Proposition: Product Owner will be part of a fundamental digital transformation for Wealth.
Typical Day in Role:
– Tax package – delivery mode, working with technology team on what are the backlogs for the week.
– Involve business to ask some of the key questions to advice the options, which one works better
– Regular cadence, stand ups, meetings on how they are progressing, documentation on Jira/Confluence to update and review.
– May have testing, key critical elements.
Candidate Requirements/Must Have Skills:
1) 8+ Years Wealth Management Experience from End to End – Brokerage experience would also be preferred.
2) 5+ Years Business Product Ownership Experience
3) 5+ years – Experience delivering projects in Agile Environment
4) 3-5 Years – JIRA/Confluence – will mostly be doing maintenance
5) Excellent Communication Skills – verbal and written, role will be client facing.
1) Business Architecture experience from a PM POV – understands relationships, how things work and how to solve them.
2) Experience with other FI within the Wealth Space
3) Wealth Experience
Soft Skills Required:
1) Facilitation/Leadership Skills – Bring the business together – specially around some of the solutioning.
Degrees: Bachelor's degree in business or finance.
Certifications: Security Certifications, CFA, Product Ownership, or any other Sr. Agile certifications.