Typical Day in Role:
• Reporting to a Project Manager, Data Centre Network Services, you will play a critical part in helping the team support the various technologies within our Global Network.
• You will be expected to be part of after-hours project deployments in the evenings or weekends.
• Supporting users and network team during migrations.
• Planning and preparing weekly deployments.
• Working with Zscaler solutions.
Candidate Requirements/Must-Have skills:
1) 10+ years of hands-on technical working experience in supporting, deploying and interconnecting various network technologies at an enterprise scale.
2) 2+ years of hands on technical working experience with Zscaler solutions
3) 5+ years of hands-on technical working experience with various Cisco, Fortinet, F5 at an enterprise level capacity:
• Cisco Routing and Switching
• Cisco Security/VPN
o ASA/FTD Firewalls
o Cisco FMC
o FortiGate Firewalls
o Forti Manager/Collector/Analyzer
• Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCIE) certification a plus.
• You have strong communication (verbal/written) and good interpersonal skills to build relationships with internal and external business partners and vendors.
• Superior problem solving, decision-making and troubleshooting skills to resolve work issues with the ability to work under pressure in a dynamic environment.
• Ability to work as part of a team, as well as work independently or with minimal direction.
• Post-secondary education in Computer Science, Networking Technology or related field.