Typical Day in Role:
• Analyze highly complex business requirements; generate technical specifications to design or redesign complex software components and applications
• Primarily working on extraction of data form data files and creating technical design documents.
• Local Java Environment setup like OpenJDK, Eclipse, SQL Developers
• Create basic flow to get data elastic search topic based on the criteria
• Stich data using map fields and produce out file
• Push Nifi solution to IST environment for User Testing, UAT and Prod promotions.
• Leverage industry best practices to design, test, implement and support a solution
• Working with development team and QAs
• Work will primarily consist of building net new code and functionalities
• Assure quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported area
• Be flexible and thrive in an evolving environment
• Adapt to change quickly and adjust work accordingly in a positive manner
• Assigned tickets from the BAs and help to determine subtasks and “stories” if the tickets encompass large tasks.
Must Have Skills:
• 10+ years’ experience with local Java Environment setup using Java
• 3+ years’ experience using Kafka
• 3+ years’ experience using Elastic Search (create basic flow to get data elastic search topic based on the criteria)
• 5+ years’ hands-on experience with SQL
• Nifi experience is an asset
• Must have excellent written and oral communication skills and be a team player
• Ability to work independently
Degrees or certifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field required