Job Title: Security Analyst
Duration : 1 Month
Typical Day in Role
• Provide security-focused recommendations such as security policy enrichment and rule tuning across various security controls (IDS,IPS,SIEM, Web Content Filtering, etc.) to better identify and detect threats identified through incident investigation and proactive threat hunting findings
• Ensure timely responses to requests for investigation or information from other security teams.
• Provide effective communications on situational awareness and technical intelligence to different stakeholders and trusted partners.
Candidate Requirements/Must Have Skills:
1) Experience and effective participation in threat intelligence, hunt, computer network defense, or incident response activities – 1+ year of hands on experience
2) Experience in researching, identifying and analyzing cyber security threats –1 + year
3) Excellent communication skills with the ability to present technical staff
4) Independent self-starter with strong analytical and problem resolution skills
5) Experience with analyzing and interpreting data from multiple sources, documenting the results and providing meaningful analysis reports and briefings – 1+ year
6) Focus on teamwork to achieve common objectives
• University degree or college diploma or 1-year equivalent security industry-related experience required