Location: WFH, Toronto
Contract Duration: 5 months
Story Behind the Need
• Project Summary: Carrying out day to day operation, ID provisioning, Server hardening, meeting SLA specific to delivery levels, and maintain system integrity and support to the team.
– Responsible for carrying out day-to-day operations in support of identity and access management.
– Responsible for meeting established targets for service delivery levels.
– Required to maintain productivity, system integrity, and to provide assistance to other team members as required
– Required to report to management on the status of the system of internal controls with recommendations for remediation of risks
– Identify security issues and risks, and develop mitigation plans
– Architect, design, implement, support, and evaluate security-focused tools and services including project leadership roles
– Develop and interpret security policies and procedures
– Participate in security compliance efforts
– Develop and deliver training materials and perform general security awareness and specific security technology training
– Evaluate and recommend new and emerging security products and technologies
Qualifications of Must Have Skills:
1. At least 5 years of prior work experience with supporting auto requests, enforcing the best practices within Security and Control.
2. At least 1 year with ServiceNow, support mailbox intake
3. Prior work experience as a Level 1 Technical Support/Support Analyst/ System Administrator
4. Prior System administration support creating and supporting ID, knowledge in provisioning Human IDs, Application IDs, and overall information security and control process'.
5. At least 2 years of prior work experience with Unix, AIX, and Linux – Add, Remove, Change support function.
Nice to have:
1. ITIL Certificate
2. Any type of IAM Certificate
3. Familiarity with Privileged Access Management
4. Experience with Centrfy Active Directory Bridge – ideal
5. Different Database platforms that run on OS- Oracle, DB2, and Sybase
Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required