Location: WFH, Toronto
Contract Duration: 6 months
Summary: The main function of a IT Security Analyst is to plan, coordinate, and implement security measures for information systems to regulate access to computer data files and prevent unauthorized modification, destruction or disclosure of information. A typical IT Security Analyst is responsible for planning, coordinating and implementing security measures to safeguard the computer database.
This candidate will also be responsible for Cyber Security Reporting.
– Identify security issues and risks, and develop mitigation plans Architect, design, implement, support, and evaluate security-focused tools and services including project leadership roles
– Develop and interpret security policies and procedures
– Participate in security compliance and audit efforts
– Develop and deliver training materials and perform general security awareness and specific security technology training
– Evaluate and recommend new and emerging security products and technologies
– Develop targeted reporting for Cybersecurity services
– Coordinate actions to be taken by different areas for audit.
Qualifications of Must have skills :
1. At least 2 years of prior hands on work experience with Excel, Power BI for Reporting capabilities.
2. At least 1 year of prior cybersecurity experience
3. Ability to work within a fast paced environment, working on ad- hoc request and compiling data for Reports
Nice to Have:
1. CISSP certificate is an asset
2. FI or Banking experience is a nice to have
Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required