Job Title: IT Project Manager
Contract Length: till 04/30/2020 with possibility for extension
Location: Work From Home
Our financial client is seeking a seasoned Software Development Project Manager who will maintain multiple FFT streams, overall project delivery and accountability, managing financials, executive communications and reporting, critical EDF process and artifact requirements.
Candidate Value Proposition:
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to be extended and work on other projects while growing their network and experience.
Typical Day in Role:
– Develop, track and manage project budget, project plans, timelines and scope
– Manage project resources including procuring project staff, developing, motivating, coaching and advising
– Partner closely with other members of functional teams to define business requirements Lead teams of developers in the delivery of high-quality software solutions that meet business needs
– Define test plans and ensure that products are defect free before User Acceptance Testing
– Facilitate the User Acceptance Testing process, developing rollout plans and procedures
– Prepare and present cost-benefit analyses
– Ensure appropriate systems development and project management processes are being utilized
– Make presentations to steering committees or project sponsors
Must Have Requirements/Skills:
1) Software development Project Manager (from end to end) – 8+ years of hands on experience
2) Managed software application programs/projects – 8+ years of hands on experience
3) PMP certification
4) CA PPM – 3+ years of hands on experience
5) Forecasting, budgeting, ensure funding is there (budget of $3MM-$5MM) – 5+ years of hands on experience
Nice to Have Skills:
– Cloud related development products
– Vendor Management
– Communicate project objectives to all team members involved.
– Regularly Communicate with Stakeholders and other departments about project progress, status and resources.
– Host project meetings
– Ensure timeliness and fiscal responsibility. Escalate any issues to appropriate teams/stakeholders.