Requisition Title: Information Risk Management Analyst
Contract: Until May 19th, 2022
Description: The incumbent will support the Standardization and Automation team within Assurance COE to focus on delivering standardization results throughout the different phases of assurance processes.
• Support the process standardization by establishing and socializing the design and standardization of Assurance COE processes, templates, and tools.
• Identify and document process automation capabilities, including identifying opportunities for automation, gathering requirements, designing automation, and coordinating with data owners to ensure the availability of data for automation.
• Design and document the Control Testing sampling methodology.
• Design and document the COE Control testing and monitoring process. Work with Internal Audit Services and outside consultants to perform independent assessments and perform sample controls testing if required.
Job Requirements (Experience/Knowledge/Skills):
• Minimum 6 years of progressive leadership in the areas of Assurance and Control testing, Information Security, Business Resiliency, and Technology Risk.
• Proven experience in Process improvement and design.
• Previous audit or 2nd line oversight and assurance experience.
• Previous risk advisory consulting experience is preferred.
• Strong understanding of related best practices and relevant industry framework.
• Sound knowledge of best practices of various aspects of information risk management and prior experience as a leader in Information Risk.
• Strong communication skills and ability to explain highly technical information for non-technologists including executives.
• Strong competencies in collaboration, problem solving and influencing key risk decisions
• Knowledge of the regulatory environments in the U.S. and Canada
• University degree (Computer Science or related discipline preferred)
• Recognized professional designations in Information Security, Audit and Business Continuity (e.g. CISSP, CISA, CRISC, FAIR, MBCP)
• Strong communication, consulting, and influencing skills
• Problem solving, analytical, innovative, and strategic thinker
• Strong stakeholder management and alignment skills
• Strong presentation and facilitation skills to all levels and audiences
• Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships
• Strong team player (collaborative)
• Strong time management and organizational skills to manage multiple tasks and changing priorities
Key Leadership Behaviors:
• Strategic and innovative problem solving
• Presentation skills
Position has potential for extension beyond initial duration of req.