Informatica Intelligent Cloud Services (IICS) Developer
What you’ll do here:
- Develop solutions using your knowledge of Informatica Intelligent Cloud Services (IICS)
- Lead and support the user experience.
- Maximize the value of the system by identifying and recommending functional and technological solutions to improve business processes.
- Work with a talented, diverse, and open-minded group of individuals/stakeholders across multiple Business and IT teams
- Have exposure to delivering solutions using emerging technology stack.
You’ll also handle many key responsibilities:
- Design, develop and maintain Informatica cloud assets using the appropriate data load techniques.
- Debug and tune Data Integration, Application Integration and Mass Ingestion assets; analyze data warehouse architecture, troubleshoot, and recommend improvements and alternate methodologies.
- Participate in code reviews and ensure that all solutions are aligned to pre-defined architectural and requirement specifications.
- May prepare or review product documentation, written instructions or technical literature for accuracy and completeness.
- Maintenance of business rules associated with data integration.
- Participate in the fulfillment of ad-hoc data requests from internal business owners.
- Participate and guide vendor teams in implementing solutions to fit current architecture.
- Experience in Design and implementation of complex ETL processes
- Proficient in writing complex SQL queries.
- Good Understanding of traditional RDBMS systems like SQL Server, Oracle, etc.
- Good understanding of REST based systems and interfaces
- Excellent problem solving, debugging, performance tuning skills.
- Excellent communication skills
- Good analytical skills
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working with Informatica Intelligent Cloud Services (IICS) – Primarily Cloud Data Integration. Experience on Cloud Application Integration would be an added advantage.
- Must be comfortable providing thought leadership around leading practices for IICS development.
- Knowledge of working on an environment with AWS Platform would be added advantage.
- Hands-on experience working with API integration projects.
- Experience service connectors, application connectors, AWS S3 connector
- Ability to create solution Architecture for different ETL use cases.
- Ability to review existing system Architecture, find out the gaps and suggest the best possible solution.
- Data Integration workflows for data validation, inserts, and querying.
- Testing/QA/Code Scanning and Code Migration
- Experience in working on premise and cloud databases and Datawarehouse is a plus.
- Experience working in Linux environment.
- Experience with IICS integration with Salesforce.
- No Canadian work experience required however must be eligible to work in Canada.
-Minimum 3 years’ experience working with Informatica Intelligent Cloud Services (IICS) – Primarily Cloud Data Integration. Experience on Cloud Application Integration would be an added advantage.