Typical Day in the Role:
• Champions a customer focused culture to deepen client relationships and leverage broader Bank relationships, systems and knowledge.
• Administers instructions by Agents on participations and customers on direct and agented deals including verification of limit availability, accuracy of calculations and disbursement/application of funds.
• Ensures that terms and conditions of authorizations and/or loan documentation are being adhered to including pricing, term and amount.
• Recognizes and ensures that all exceptions to policies and procedures are brought to the attention of management for resolution when required. .
• Understand how the Bank’s risk appetite and risk culture should be considered in day-to-day activities and decisions.
• Actively pursues effective and efficient operations of his/her respective areas, while ensuring the adequacy, adherence to and effectiveness of day-to-day business controls to meet obligations with respect to operational risk, regulatory compliance risk, AML/ATF risk and conduct risk, including but not limited to responsibilities under the Operational Risk Management Framework, Regulatory Compliance Risk Management Framework, AML/ATF Global Handbook and the Guidelines for Business Conduct.
• Champions a high-performance environment and implements a people strategy that attracts, retains, develops and motivates their team by fostering an inclusive work environment; communicating vison/values/business strategy and managing succession and development planning for the team.
Must Have Skills:
• 5-7 years of experience as Financial/Operations Analysis
• Hands on experience with servicing corporate loans operations
• Solid working knowledge with MS Suite – Excel, Word, Power Point etc.,
Nice to have Skills
• Prior experience with Credit Agreements
• Prior Experience with LoanIQ
• Communication skills are paramount to this position as the successful candidate will be working alongside different departments and internal/external customers.
Best vs Average: The best candidate would have prior loan operation and credit agreement experience. They would also have strong communication skills and troubleshooting abilities.
• Completed Post-Secondary Education