Job Title: Financial Analyst
Location Address: Toronto – WFH
Contract Duration: 4/5 – 9/30/21 – 6 months
Group maintains all applications of risk and finance in the bank. Part of Enterprise Technology within IT&S.
This team does financial units for transits, monthly accruals, forecasting on budgeting, monitoring on the unit expenses, and comment on variance analysis.
Candidate Value Proposition: The successful candidate will have exposure Finance administration side of the business and have exposure to applications of risk and finance within the bank. Team they will be working with is very understanding and has open communication.
Typical Day in Role:
– Reviewing of financials for ET Transits (Enterprise Technology)
– Planning and Forecasting for assigned ET Transits
– Cloud costs forecasting
– Operating expenses monthly reporting
– Invoice review and processing
– Any other responsibilities as directed by Sr. Finance Manager
– Work with product owners and various Financial Advisors.
– Prepare, review, and analyze transit invoices, using the Bank’s internal management information systems to identify variances to budget and reporting problems.
– Assist in other areas of Finance Administration such as budgeting and expense tracking
– Complete ad-hoc assignments as requested
– May not be doing all but will be cross trained.
Candidate Requirements/Must Have Skills:
1) Pursuing or completed CPA
2) 3-5 years of Financial Analyst Experience – Knowledge of financial accounting, forecasting, accruals, and generally accepted accounting principles.
3) 3-5 years of experience with a good understanding of elements of effective control over integrity and completeness of financial reporting.
4) 3-5 years – Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite Products
Degrees: Post-secondary degree in Finance or Accounting