Typical Day in Role:
• Provide technical expertise in designing, coding, and documenting ETL processes for new initiatives.
• Independently support existing applications and resolve issues.
• Estimate and deliver on individual tasks within project.
• Perform code review of code developed by technical consultants and oversee their work.
• Highlight technical issues and challenges and propose creative solutions.
• Investigate product issues, speak to users, resolve those issues
Candidate Requirements/Must Have Skills:
1) 10+ years of relevant experience in a similar role (software engineer, developer)
2) 5+ years of DataStage experience
3) 2-3 years+ of experience with Autosys or Control M for scheduling
4) 5-7 years of PL/SQL
5) 5-7 years of Unix Shell Scripting
1) 5-7 years of Informatica PowerCenter development experience
2) Database skills with experience with Data Warehousing (MOLAP, ROLAP, EDW)
3) Familiarity with PeopleSoft, OBI, Oracle, OFSAA, FAH – how they work, pull data from them
4) Experience from FI/banking
5) Experience with JIRA / Confluence
Soft Skills Required:
• Great communication skills – to be able to relay complex technological information to users
• Highly analytical to contribute to problem solving + investigation
• Strong organization skills to be able to manage time with conflicting priorities
-Bachelor’s in technology, engineering field preferred
-PM certifications (Agile)