- Lead, day-to-day management and product evolution of various platform.
- Developing product vision, and roadmaps detailing out how new datasets or innovations can be built to generate incremental product offerings or add to enhance existing products.
- Solve complicated data problems relating to gathering, processing, transforming, and utilizing data in products, analytics and solutions.
- Develop product and data processing requirements and working with data and software engineers to bring new products and capabilities.
- Work with legal and regulatory groups to ensure the most robust data protections and compliance are met.
- Identify key industry, competitive, and technology trends and communicate strategic implications to product teams.
- A champion for collaboration/teamwork and comfortable working with people across departments, levels of seniority, time zones and cultures.
- Lead communication with key stakeholders.
- You are as comfortable in detailed engineering discussions as you are in open conversations with customers.
- Define success metrics, measure, and iterate based on user feedback.
- Responsible for assisting Project Manager(s) in coordinating, planning, communicating and executing the delivery of core project components.
- Preparation of communications, progress reporting and meeting agendas and minutes. Working with complex data in excel tables.
- Responsible for project scheduling, including action item tracking, financial updates and tracking, and filing and document management.
- Qualifications include: Undergraduate Degree or Certificate; Demonstrated experience working in a professional environment support project management activities; and Possess excellent Microsoft application skills (Excel, Word, and Project).