DI ETL Developer – Senior
• Load target data bases using complex transformations that come from many systems.
• Monitor loads and troubleshoot any issues that arise.
• Meet with ETL Design and Project Leads to understand business, financial, and operations requirements and systems goals, and identify and resolve systems issues.
• Participate in the design sessions and Code review.
• Collaborate in the planning, design, development, and deployment of new functionality, and enhancements.
• Develop test scenarios and perform in-depth unit tests, including end-user reviews.
• Define ETL job sequence and dependencies including error logging and restart processes as well as develop ETL run book.
• Understand and develop ETL processes based on BRD (Business Requirements Document).
• Participate in our Agile team meetings
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
• 3 to 5 years of relevant ETL/DI experience.
- 3+ years of development experience using data programming languages such as Python, Pyspark
• 3+ year experience in IBM infosphere tool suite (DataStage & QualityStage).
• 3+ year development with database technologies. 1+ year experience with data warehousing methodologies.
• Teradata experience
Nice to have:
• Cloud Technologies (Azure, AWS…)
• Familiarity with Agile methodology
• Familiarity with JIRA