Job title: Developer
Duration: 6 months
Story Behind the Need
• Business group: The GWWRT Collateral Management and Funding group supports business lines on stocks and loans for the bank.
• Project: This resource will be joining a team of 3 to support and interface with the main business system Equilend as activity continues to increase.
• Reason for request: Project
Candidate Value Proposition
• The successful candidate will be joining a dynamic team that excels together and supports each other for long term initiatives in a collaborative environment.
Typical Day in Role
• Analyze highly complex business requirements; generate technical specifications to design or redesign complex software components and applications • Act as an expert technical resource for modeling, simulation and analysis efforts • Leverage industry best practices to design, test, implement and support a solution • Assure quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported area • Be flexible and thrive in an evolving environment • Adapt to change quickly and adjust work accordingly in a positive manner
Candidate Requirements/Must Have Skills:
1) 2 + years Unix/ Shell Scripting
2) 2 + years Database development with Oracle PL/SQL
3) 2 + years Perl Scripting
4) Excellent communication skills: able to clearly communicate technical requirements to business and BA’s regularly
– Previous FI exp. is a plus
– Previous Java development is a plus
Degrees or certifications:
• Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required
Candidate Review & Selection
• 3 Step Process: 1 Phone,1 Codility, 1 In Person • Hiring Manager’s availability to interview: ASAP