Developer- SAS/ Collibra x 2
Typical Day in Role:
• Working with Collibra for data lineage.
• Provide time/cost estimations for projects of small to medium complexity.
• Amend existing IDR SAS ETL processes and develop new IDR SAS ETL processes to deliver on business requirements.
• Support Sr. Data Engineers in the creation of impact analysis on existing IDR production due to changes in C&CA/LATAM core and satellite systems related to M&A or operational changes.
• Document data lineage of new and/or existing IDR ETL processes.
• Provide SME support to IDR production team on medium complexity IDR ETL issues.
• Provide support for the promotion to production of new/amended IDR ETL processes.
Candidate Requirements/Must Have Skills:
1) 5+ years’ experience as a developer
2) 3+ years of experience with all or most of: SAS Base, SAS Macro, SAS Access, SAS Connect, SAS Stat, and SAS Reporting procedures using ODS for the development of ETL code for reliable production processing.
3) 3-5+ years’ experience with relational databases, Hadoop, and scripting languages
4) Recent hands-on experience with data governance tool Collibra
1) Experience with C&CA/LATAM core/satellite systems: Bantotal, TSYS, and IAP.
2) Experience utilizing EGL and core ledgers to conduct financial reasonability analysis
Soft Skills Required:
– Sound written and verbal communications skills to deal effectively with the IB units and IDR clients; good time and work management skills.
– Strong sense of process ownership and ability to work effectively within a cross-functional team environment that can include many reporting levels and varying skills.
Best vs. Average: Communication to communicate with clients and other stakeholders is imperative to the role, as is experience with SAS and Collibra.
Education & Certificates:
• Post Secondary education in Computer Science, Mathematics, or Statistics or equivalent technical field