Role: Data Security Administrator
Duration: 12 Months
Story Behind the Need
This person will work on ACF2, responsible for managing user accounts and access on mainframe system. This position is specific to user provisioning and user account support in the bank's Mainframe (ACF2) environment but may require learning provisioning and support of other systems. The incumbent must work under tight deadlines, conflicting priorities and changing project requirements. The incumbent must be able to react quickly to resolve technical problems and work exceptional hours on many occasions to meet implementation deadlines or resolve production issues to minimize impact to the end users. This position also requires the successful candidate to be able support the function outside of normal business hours including weekends and holidays on a regular rotation with other analysts. This after-hours requirement is compensated using the normal overtime policy.
* Candidate Value Proposition: Unique opportunity to provide access for contractors, FTE and vendors while working with identity lifecycle management group.
Typical Day in Role
• Provisioning, user access, investigations and troubleshooting of ID’s
Candidate Requirements/Must Have Skills:
1. ACF2 (access control facility 2)- 3 + years
2. Great communication skills- written/verbal due to customer service aspect
– Nice to have: Tandem (HP)
Degrees or certifications:
• Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required