Data Platform Management Analytics
Typical Day in Role:
•Develop, execute, and maintain metadata management workflows.
•Participate in the requirements gathering, design, plan, coordination, and development of Data Platform initiatives with varying scope, ambiguity, and complexity.
•Work closely with stakeholders to understand business needs, data
•Collaborate and support team members when needed.
•Participate in all aspects of the QA life cycle, with a focus on agile methodologies.
Candidate Requirements/Must Have Skills:
1) 5+ years of experience in software development using agile methods (Scrum, Kanban, etc)
2) Experience working with database and business process management development
3) 2+ years of experience developing user-facing workflows using low code tools
4) 3+ years of experience with Java or C#
1) Strong working knowledge with project management tools, such as, Confluence, JIRA
2) Experience with agile delivery frameworks
3) experience with modern cloud application (AWS, GCP, Azure)
4) experience developing with large-scale software application
Soft Skills Required:
-attention to detail and accuracy
-ability to prioritize
-ability to work well within the team and collaborate with others