Customer Service Agent/Ticketing Personnel
• Proactively identify a better alternative for passengers when schedule changes occur on files. Communicate with the passengers and rebook the flights, as well as reissue the ticket using QREX mask/ PHASE IV.
• Issue Tickets for voluntary schedule changes. QC files prior to issuing, airline fare rules to ensure the correct change fee is being charged and the fare rules of the ticket are being met.
• Resolve complex situations on passenger files such as coupon status issues, communicate with the airlines and passengers to identify best resolution for business and passenger. Professionally handle escalated situations and fulfill special/urgent requests such as passengers at airport without tickets, or correct errors made at time of initial booking such as a name correction
• Create new PNRS when needed such as in case of purged PNR.
• Action failed or rejected files from ticketing robotic for both WS and BSP in Sabre Red and Sabre Sonic, determine root cause of problem or initiate investigation into root cause and issue ticket.
• Resolve requests from Finance to interface bookings that have not yet been invoiced as a result of system or manual error.
• Other tasks as required such as issuing Corporate tickets, Flexfly etc.
• Work closely with Finance team to resolve invoicing issues
• Coordinate with and provide support to Reservation change agents to ensure correct fare is charged prior to issuing tickets
• Work closely with different airlines to resolve passengers’ issues
• Collaborate with Customer Care leadership team (Associate Managers, Associate Directors)
Must Have Skills:
• Strong Sabre/Ticketing experience (within the airline industry)
• Excellent Communication skills
• Collaborative individual with great teamwork capabilities.
• Experience working in a similar role
• Someone who is extremely customer focused.
• The ability to work independently and exercised sound judgement.
• Strong initiative with the ability to work well independently
• Previous work experience or education in the travel industry (REQUIRED)
• High level of competency with Sabre Red (Top skill)
• TICO certification required (Non negotiable)
Nice to Have Skills:
• Travel GDS platforms