Location Address: Toronto, WFH
Contract Duration: 5/24 – 6 months
Story Behind the Need
Business group: Digital Marketing – Focus on delivering end to end customer experiences across the bank’s footprint. Two-fold business line that oversees Sales/Growth and Customer Experience for Digital Marketing.
Project: Content Manager to support BAU work
Candidate Value Proposition: Opportunity to participate in a large visibility for big 5 banks – company culture that is very based on inclusion and collaboration, friendly, curious.
Typical Day in Role:
– Resource and capacity management/project planning system – daily, weekly tasks are assigned
– Going into system, checking what tasks and deliverables are for day/week and working through that
– Communication with design team, fellow content managers and whomever is the lead on the project
-Touch base during the day with project team to provide updates, internal content management team for any team updates/opportunities for improvement
Candidate Requirements/Must Have Skills:
1) 3+ Years Adobe Experience Manager or other CMS experience. Understanding authorizing, how to build and edit a website, categorization, architecture, how things flow within a page.
2) 3+ years Content Management Expert with solid understanding of website design, content management systems, HTML and Photoshop
3) Excellent Communication Skills – verbal and written
1) AB Testing Optimization Experience
2) Knowledge of WCAG 2.0 AA standards
3) Fluent in Spanish/French
Soft Skills Required:
1) Attention to detail
2) Prioritization Skills
3) Team oriented
Degrees: Bachelor's degree preferred