Communications & Change Management Specialist
• Develop a communications, change management, and training plan for the program based on an assessment of the program’s objectives.
• Lead the Communications & Change Management Workstream within the program integrating work on communications, change management, and training within program delivery.
• Liaise with subject matter experts to create compelling communications content and training materials to support program outcomes.
• Apply a structured change management approach and methodology for the changes impacting employees.
• Drive actionable and targeted communications, change management, and training activities – including stakeholder assessments, leadership alignment, change metrics, and readiness assessment, and on-going measures for sustainment of program objectives.
• Be an active and visible coach to leaders who are change sponsors.
• Identify risks and anticipated points of resistance and develop specific plans to mitigate or address.
• Work with project managers and teams to integrate communications, change management, and training activities into the overall program deliver schedule.
• Cultivate effective business relationships throughout the organization to foster collaboration and partnership.
• Strong business and strategic acumen with a demonstrated ability to operate effectively in large matrix organization. A creative thinker and adept at strategic storytelling.
• 8+ years of relevant experience in communications and change management – or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills; a high degree of competency with Microsoft Office, particularly with Microsoft PowerPoint.
• Strong relationship management skills with experience facilitating cross-functional conversations, and collaborating with and influencing stakeholders at various levels of the organization.
• Highly motivated and proactive; able to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple priorities.
• Well-organized with a keen eye to detail and a “can-do” attitude with a results-oriented approach.
• Ability to take technical and complex information and distill it to key messages that make sense for the audience.
• Bachelor’s degree required.
Nice to Haves:
• Previous experience in the banking industry, ideally on an enterprise-wide risk or regulatory initiative
• Certification in Change Management methodology
• Familiarity with Project Management approaches and tools.
1- With HM – MS Teams – 30 minutes
2- With Reporting manager – MS Teams – 30 minutes