Typical Day in Role
• Develop, operationalize and oversee the execution of change initiatives to close the gap between strategy and execution
• Document and produce organizational change work including input to communication development, input to talent management processes, input to leadership and ownership, learning/training, and change implementation and reinforcement plan
• Assist in developing executive-level communications and presentations from initial storyboarding to logical structuring to presentation and delivery.
• Working closely with direct report manager, technology fellow (VP), as well as relevant internal business groups
• Works with a cross functional team (including members from multiple business units and technology groups, including Business Analysts, Developers, QA, and Project Managers) to deliver time sensitive regulatory projects.
• Builds and maintains solid, professional working relationships with peers within the Technology team, corporate functions, and business lines.
• Meets scheduled milestones to ensure project/program objectives are met in a timely manner, has an in-depth knowledge of the principles, theories, practices, and techniques for managing the activities related to planning, and managing
• Engages stakeholders as needed for consultation and counsel throughout the course of the project.
• Gather data across the business line, analyze and organize data, and create decks for leadership and executive levels to leverage in strategic decisions.
Candidate Requirements/Must Have Skills:
• 5+ years’ experience in roles that require strong consulting skills (e.g. change management, strategic consulting, etc.)
o Solid understanding of leading change management best practices and methodologies (eg Prosci, Adkar)
o Executive presence and presentation background
• Track record supporting high volume projects in an agile environment
• Experience developing executive-level briefings, strategic presentations, rewording complex concepts and prioritizing information
• Strong Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint file sharing and collaboration)
• Graphic design and videography skills a plus (e.g., Adobe Creative Cloud)
• Experience and strong ability to edit corporate text content (proofreading, editing, following version history, etc.)
• Financial services experience is an asset
• Bilingual English/Spanish is an asset
• Self-starter with proven project management experience and the ability to achieve results in a fast-paced environment, delivering results on time and to a high standard
• Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills, flexibility to thrive in an ever-changing environment, and a “get it done” attitude
• Excellent visual storytelling and writing skills, and an eye for great design
• Ability to learn quickly and operate in a matrixed environment with minimal oversight
• Strong communication skills (written, verbal and facilitation)
Degrees or certifications:
• Bachelor’s degree required; relevant fields of study may include Business, Organizational Psychology, Behavioral Sciences, Human Resources, or Change Management). Communications.