Typical Day in Role:
• Supports 1-2 work streams within larger projects or programs
• Supports one or more larger change initiatives.
• Establishes personal engagement agreement with business sponsor(s) and stakeholder(s); facilitates shared meaning and commitment to goals.
• Deploys change tools to drive adoption of new behaviors.
• Supports definition of change plan milestones and deliverables, and manages assignments to completion.
• Supports accomplishment of project outcomes and ensures achievement of benefits.
• Documents and produces organizational change work including change readiness, input to communication development, input to talent management processes, input to leadership and ownership, learning/training, and change implementation and reinforcement plan.
Candidate Requirements/Must Have Skills:
1) Proficient technical skills (e.g., PowerPoint, Word, Excel,)
2) 5-10 years of work experience in Change Management
3) Experience in designing and development reports and dashboards with PowerBI or equivalent
1) Experience with Sharepoint
2) Experience with Yammer
3)Experience in video and content development
Soft Skills Required:
• Strong communication skills (written, verbal and facilitation.
• Strong curiousity to learn with adaptive and creative mindset
Bachelor’s degree in business, management, HR, MIS, operations or related field.