Typical Day in Role:
– Manage people process, technology impacts of a work stream or a multiple work streams under Global Compliance Transformation program
– Create and implementing change management strategies and plans that maximize business and employee adoption and usage of the changes, working to drive faster adoption and higher utilization while minimizing resistance
– Change management is a discipline, following discipline to ensure all people impacts are managed for the work stream that they manage.
Candidate Requirements/Must Have Skills:
1) 3-5 years Change Management Experience in FI – must have comprehensive knowledge of change management principles and practices – Proven work experience of change management work stream from initial vision to post implementation.
2) 8+ years project transformation experience
3) 3-5 Years Microsoft Suite Product knowledge – including PowerPoint and Excel.
4) Ability to communicate with influence in various channels including writing
1) Fluent in Spanish/French
3)Project management experience
Soft Skills Required:
1) Negotiation skills
2) Influencing capabilities
3) Relationship management
4) Team Player
5)Ability to work with Executive level Stakeholders and manage expectations
Education: University degree or equivalent working experience.