Job Title: Change Manager- Job ID: 32865-1
Duration: 1 year
The Change Manager will drive change management plans and activities from initiation to implementation & sustainment to achieve desired business results. Engages leaders, stakeholders and other impacted audiences in the change to create an engaged workforce who understands the change & what it means for customers and employees. Understands a variety of business dimensions that must be considered in the implementation of change (products, people, processes and channels) and associated risks that must be interpreted, evaluated and mitigated. Drivers overall business results by ensuring that change is understand, accepted and sustained.
• Analyzes the scope of change to determine people, process, financial, technology, risks & other impacts
• Breaks down strategic problems, and analyzes data and information to provide insights and recommendations
• Provides advice and guidance to assigned business/group on implementation of change; evaluates the change, environment to understand complexity and impact of change to develop a program that meets required objectives
• Applies change management methodology and general management skills and knowledge to plan, organize and execute change manager in a variety of project sizes
• Collaborates with internal/external stakeholders to provide business context in the design, development and implementation of change. Ensures alignment between stakeholders
• Develops change management solutions makes recommendations based on an understand of the business strategy and stakeholder needs
• Develops change strategy that enables leaders to promote the change and execute; ensures stakeholders to want to make the change
• Builds and executes communication plans to drive awareness and understanding, including analyzing audiences, developing key messages and identifying the right channel, frequency and sender
• Monitors and tracks adoption of the change, and addresses any issues, implements any corrective actions required and celebrates successes.