Evaluating the current Member Benefits Portfolio and drawing up a strategic plan to revitalize the programs purpose to better align to the Virgin Plus brand value proposition. From partners, to programs and implementation, all touch points of communication will need to be analyzed and business cased.
1. Further define the Member Benefits partnership strategy and roadmap any new partnership opportunities, elevated negotiations and/or business cases to consider.
2. Build the framework to guide overall approach from budgetary modeling, partnership pipelining, online/ap development & transformation to mass communication planning and implementing said plan into the Virgin Plus ecosystem
3. Create the business plan to socialize amongst key Executives for alignment.
• Advanced analytics and comprehensive reporting to backup any proposal / First 6 month deliverable -Further define the Member Benefits partnership strategy and roadmap any new opportunities, elevated negotiations and/or business cases to consider. Create phase one business plan/framework on how we intend to revitalize the Member Benefits. Include key milestones.
Top skill sets:
1. Experience in corporate development & strategy, relationship marketing, business consulting or loyalty fundraising in Telecommunications or other technology.
2. Demonstrated experience in strategic thinking, business case analysis & development, with the ability to execute and project manage cross functional deliverables from planning through to implementation.
3. Experience analyzing data and reports with the ability to communicate partnership insights and ROI opportunities to a cross-functional audience.
1. Minimum 10 years business experience, University degree
2. Excellent oral communication & written presentation skills are a must.
3. Strong, team-oriented leadership skills with a deep understanding of collaboration and motivation, across disciplines to drive results.
A strong ability to collaborate with cross-functional senior leaders, business stakeholders, external loyalty partners and technology-based partners will be key to the success of this role. In order to drive the evolution of Member Benefits forward in a simple, yet relevant and competitive way, discovery from various business units will be mandatory. We are therefore, looking for someone who can wear multiple hats and foster strong, strategic, influential relationships as well as motivate teamwork and cooperation. A passion for people, problem solving and disruptive thinking to drive results will serve you well in this role! – Strong existing network of marketing relationships as asset./ Interviews – May be asked to submit a business case proposal / Hire full time – TBD at this time