Typical Day in Role:
• Champions a customer focused culture to deepen client relationships and leverage broader Bank relationships, systems, and knowledge.
• You will work with the AlgoSec iTRAC and security teams to enhance and update the existing AlgoSec process document a new cloud process.
• You will work with the AlgoSec iTRAC, security and global network teams to enhance and update the existing AlgoSec process document to include the countries of Mexico and LATAM.
• Working with the Mexico marketing and communications team develop and execute a communications strategy and plan for the introduction of the new AlgoSec process to all Mexico and LATAM staff
• Ensuring all activities conducted are within compliance of governing regulations, internal policies, and procedures.
• Hosting workshops with stakeholders to gather requirements for the creation of Business Requirements Documents & Functional Requirements Documents as required.
• You will be the focal point between the business & technical teams; and adept at constantly following up and tracking the status of the project to bring the team back on track, or escalate, if needed.
• Champions a high-performance environment and contributes to an inclusive work environment.
Candidate Requirements/Must-Have skills:
1. 8+ years of technical working experience as a Business Systems Analyst with experience in translating high-level business requirements into technical requirements, user stories, and design documents
2. Experience on Enterprise Applications (e.g. ServiceNow Notify, PagerDuty, Confluence)
3. Working knowledge on the following ServiceNow modules: Incident and/or Problem and/or Change and/or Workflows and/or Service Request or IT Operations Management (ITOM)
4. Certification with the International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA®)
• Bilingual in Spanish
• Experience with change management, enterprise training and rollout strategies
• Experience in both Agile and traditional Waterfall SDLC methodologies
• Previous experience with Banking/FI
• You can demonstrate excellent communication (verbal/written/presentation) and interpersonal skills
• You can demonstrate strong problem solving and negotiation skills
• Ability to work as part of a team, as well as work independently or with minimal direction
Best vs. Average Candidate:
• Technical writing experience
• Results orientated with proven track record of delivering updated processes and documentation
• Bilingual in Spanish to ensure effective communication with the Mexico and LATAM team
• You are a self-starter with strong collaboration skills able to work in a team environment or individually
• You are strong technically, highly innovative and enjoys driving continuous improvement
• Post-secondary degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related IT field required