Location Address: Toronto, WFH
Contract Duration: 5/24 – 4 months, possibility of extension
Story Behind the Need
Business group: Support all the data requirements for Business Banking. Support operation processes around data collection, curation, and dissemination to various groups of the bank. Also, a Reporting Group – all regulatory reporting process that use Business Banking Data, end to end shop for Business Banking Data and related processes.
Project: Project Encore, which is a strategic project that will replace Enterprise Repository – a key application that provides Business Banking data for various downstream applications (for instance: RWA calculator, ICCAP, ECL) and users across the Bank.
Candidate Value Proposition: Nature of the project is replacing a 15-year-old system, replacing it with another system that aligns wit the Banks strategic vision, and introduces efficiencies. Supporting project from the ground up to support Business Banking requirements.
Typical Day in Role:
– Business Analyst from business side, detail requirements gather for project, data analysis
– Find out what current system does, document future state, have user interviews, documentation
– Work very closely with IT teams effectively.
– Process and changes – end to end replacing application and any processes that go along with it.
Candidate Requirements/Must Have Skills:
1) 10 + Business BA experience with a technical background – FI Experience is preferred.
2) 3-5 years Business Banking Data/ Regulatory Project Experience – Basel projects, BASEL reporting, BCAR, NCR
3) 5+ Data Analysis Experience -complete analysis, understanding of data.
4) 5+ years of SQL experience
5) Excellent Communication skills – verbal and written
1) Data projects
2) Background in liquidity
Soft Skills Required:
1) Organizational skills
Degrees: Bachelor’s degree