Role: Business Analyst
Duration: 3 Months (Chance of extension)
Story Behind the Need
• Business group: The Global Wealth Management Solutions department ensure that trading and fee statements maintain their functionality for existing applications.
• Project: Detail This project will focus on overseeing Canadian tax processes to ensure reports are within Canadian Guidelines using PureFacts.
• Reason for request: Workload
Candidate Value Proposition
• The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work on a digital transformation that allow devices to use on solution for all reports. This will significantly impact the overall mapping and reporting of bank systems.
Typical Day in Role
• Works with key stakeholders within all business functions to align technology solutions with business strategies
• Gathers requirements from business units and translates those to programmers and developers
• Prepares cost-benefit and return-on-investment analyses to aid in decisions on system implementation – part of configuration of building solution for Purefacts
• Demonstrates an informed knowledge of business functions to resolve problems and capitalize on improvement opportunities
• Supports more highly complex business processes
Candidate Requirements/Must Have Skills:
1) 4 + years’ hands on experience working with PureFacts
2) 2 + years’ hands on experience generating queries to configure and perform data analysis using SQL
3) Hands on experience looking at raw data to compare UI experiences and trouble shoot server logs as needed
4) 3 + years’ experience working with agile projects
5) Excellent communication skills to be able to articulate requirements in a comprehensive manner to various stakeholders
6) Financial Industry experience
– Previous experience working on Tax package projects is a plus
• Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required
Candidate Review & Selection
• 2 Step Process: 1 Phone + 1 In Person
• Hiring Manager’s availability to interview: Week of July 2nd
• The hiring manager will be prioritizing candidates who have hands on experience with PureFacts.