Typical Day in Role:
• Responsible for managing a set of tasks and techniques used to work as a liaison amongst various stakeholders to understand their structure, policies, and operations in order to analyze, communicate, and validate IT and business requirements for changes to business processes, polices, and information technology systems.
• The incumbent will participate actively in the preparation of technical / business solutions that enable the organization to achieve its goals.
• Forms alliances on projects, operational decisions, scheduling requirements / conflict and vendor management contracts.
• Day-to-day operations and projects are complex in nature – involving multiple dependencies crossing diverse business units and/or geographies with the involvement of multiple stakeholders (business partners across the enterprise and other IT functions).
• Independently resolve multi-faceted problems, which are often unstructured and without precedent to meet the business needs of the end users.
• Review analysis and development of Business Requirements related to the Bank’s GRC Systems
• Support system development lab’s capacity to deliver system functionality that meets quality and user requirements, within the agreed to timeline and budget
• Provide Operational Support, for specific requests related to OpenPages records that need updating, editing or being replaced for valid reasons
• Collaborate with delivery teams, performing acceptance testing to ensure the product/system delivers as intended and proposing adjustments to plans when necessary
• Create process lifecycle documentation (functional requirements, system development milestones, user test, deployment roadmap) related to GRC system initiatives
• Be actively involved in the preparation, conception, realization and Go Live of implementation projects
Candidate Requirements/Must-Have skills:
1. 8+ years of IT and/or business industry work experience, which includes at least 4 years of experience in managing teams or projects.
2. 8+ years of expertise in very complex business and technical processes and their implications across the enterprise.
3. Intermediate to advanced skill in the use of MS Excel (pivot tables; macros; formulas), mapping & flow chart software tool, MS Project, JIRA, and Confluence.
4. Working knowledge of Bank Compliance and Operational Risk processes.
• Previous experience in Banking/FI
• IBM OpenPages experience
• Certifications in project management / Scrum master
• Bilingual in Spanish
• Excellent written, presentation, and verbal communication skills to be able to work well with technical peers and business stakeholders at different levels within the organization.
• Strong decision making, forward thinking and creative problem-solving skills to anticipate and respond quickly to technological/market influences.
• Ability to work as part of a team, as well as work independently with minimal direction.
• Post-secondary degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related IT field is an asset.